My journey has taken me all over the world where I’ve had the privilege of performing in my home country of Australia at the renowned Sydney Opera House, as well as the role of Jean Valjean in London’s West End production of Les Miserables.
Being classically trained before going on to do my postgraduate studies in Musical Theatre at the prestigious Mountview Theatre School in London, I have spent years evolving and cultivating my own voice. This has given me the range and diversity to be able to offer my knowledge not just to fellow performers and singers, but to anyone wishing to gain a stronger command of their voice.
Only some coaches are performers and fewer have had the privilege to play leading roles. I hope my experience will inspire you. I will work with you and your voice to observe, identify opportunities and elevate your performance.
The programme covers eight core topics:
- Powerhouse Performance
- Passagio and Working on Your Vocal Break
- Belting and Finding Your High Notes
- Biohacking in Support of Your Ultimate Performace
- Acting The Part and Storytelling
- Performance Physicality
Free Bonus Modules!
- Mindfulness to Overcome Anxiety and Build Confidence
- Self Tapes, Streaming and Being Your Best Digital Self
- The Right Repertoire
- Nailing Spoken Words